My Clients Receive…
Before Baby’s Born:
- Free, No-Obligation Meet & Greet- where we can sit down and talk about your birth desires, my services, any questions you or your partner may have. It’s a great chance to see if you feel like I’m going to be the right presence at your birth.
- One Prenatal Visit in your home where we discuss your history, go over your birth plans, discuss options, talk about breastfeeding, labor etc.
- Unlimited phone, email, text & Skype support
- Access to my Lending Library
- Educational information, resources & referrals that are reserved for my clients only. Plus, lots of handouts, website links, and interesting articles that pertain to your particular situation.
- On call availability from your 38th week until baby is born.
- Phone support in helping you identify early labor.
- Early labor support at home, help knowing when it’s time to go to the birth place.
- Help with positioning and moving.
- Suggestions on how to help labor progress.
- Pain management through breathing, relaxation, massage, voice, water etc.
- Constant physical and emotional support.
- Support and relief for your partner(s).
- Help with following your birth plan and desires
- Helping you in expressing your desires and needs to your caretakers.
- Providing contact with other family members if desired.
- Photography (if requested)
After Baby’s Born:
- Assistance following your postpartum wishes.
- Help with establishing initial breastfeeding and tips for getting baby latched on correctly.
- Support getting settled after birth.
- Optional postpartum visit within two weeks of birth.
- Referrals, if needed.